In accordance with the Legislation, this website has been developed with the will to bring you complete and transparent information. However, we reserve the right to modify this notice at any time. Therefore, we invite you to review this Privacy Notice regularly. Any changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the website.
This website may include links to websites, plug-ins, and third-party applications. By clicking on these links or activating these connections, third parties may be able to collect or share data. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice for each website you visit.
This website is operated by Way Guild Ltd under the domain name: www.waysupermarket.mu
Your use of this website indicates your acknowledgment/acceptance of the Company’s ‘conditions of use’. The Company may, at any time and without notice, change or update such ‘conditions of use’. It is your responsibility as a user to refer to the conditions on accessing this service. Changes will be effective immediately and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the website after that time. The Company tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but does not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. The Company does not accept any liability for errors, omissions, or negligent acts, of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising.
Conditions of Use
1) The website and its the content are our property and are protected by Mauritian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The compilation, organisation and display of the content as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with this site are the exclusive property of www.waysupermarket.mu
2) Our service marks, trademarks and other marks indicated on this website are our trademarks. Other marks, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts noted on the website are our sole and exclusive property. These marks and trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that disparages or discredits us and/or in connection with any service or product that is not sponsored, endorsed or produced by us. All other trademarks that are not owned by us and that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
3) You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal use only. No part of the site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4) This website is intended to provide general information on us, our products and services which may be of interest to you. It is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with.
5) The Company may from time to time issue publications (including research papers) on specific companies, groups or sectors. Persons connected with the Company and its directors and/ or representatives and/ or employees may have an interest in these companies or groups or sectors. Our publications should not be construed as offers or solicitations to buy or sell securities. The information and opinions contained therein have been compiled or arrived at by the Company from sources believed to be reliable and in good faith, but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to their accuracy, completeness or correctness. All our opinions and estimates constitute the Company’s own judgment as at respective dates of issue and are subject to change without notice. Our publications are published for the assistance of recipients, but are not to be relied upon as authoritative or taken in substitution for the exercise of judgment by any recipient. Neither the Company, nor any of its director, officer or employee accepts any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of our publications. Furthermore, our publications may not be reproduced, distributed or published in whole or in part for any purpose, unless prior authorisation is obtained from the Company.
6) The website may contain technical, typographical or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact us to confirm all information contained on this website before placing any reliance on it.
7) Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the internet may be susceptible to monitoring and interception. You will bear all risk of transmitting information in this manner. We will not be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result of transmitting information to us. We reserve the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail. Please be aware that any unsolicited confidential or proprietary information sent to us via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to remain confidential.
8) Neither we nor our directors, shareholders, agents, consultants, representatives, officers or employees will be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this website or the information contained therein, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental and consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, and tort or otherwise.
9) We do not guarantee that this website will operate free of error or defect or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program.
10) We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever with regard to customer’s personal data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system, third party systems, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer virus or destructive code on our system or third party systems such as telecommunication service providers, electricity suppliers, internet service providers or any event over which we have no control.
11) The Mauritian Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
This Privacy Notice sets out how the Company uses and protects any information that you may provide when you use this website. The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you consent to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, kindly note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.